Landscapers / Machine Operators / Labourers
Exciting projects, opportunity to advance your skills and career, competitive hourly rate, positive team environment!
Are you an experienced landscaper looking for a new challenge? Maybe you just love the outdoors, are fit and creative and looking to try something new? You might even be a recent school leaver?
If you want to join a team that works hard, produces quality work but has fun and loves coming to work every day then look no further!!
Rapid Lawn and Landscaping offer complete landscape solutions for residential and commercial properties. We cover the Bay of Plenty, including Rotorua and Whakatane, and parts of the Waikato region.
Here are all the reasons why you should choose us:
- Competitive hourly rate, based on skills and experience
- Travel allowance when working away
- Job security, full time hours
- Opportunity for career advancement, apprenticeship, on-the-job skills training
- All tools provided
- PPE, wet weather gear, safety boots provided
- Regular social events and team building
While experience in any/all kinds of landscaping tasks is an advantage, we are ultimately looking for enthusiastic team players who are willing to learn. If you have the following we want to talk to you!
- Ability to follow instructions and pick up new skills quickly
- An eye for detail and commitment to producing quality work every time
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Great people skills and the ability to get on with everyone (customers and team members)
- Current clean driver's license and ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Willingness to comply with company health and safety policies, including being able to pass a drug test
- A love for working outdoors!
If this sounds like a bit of you, please apply to Aaron Harvey at email@example.com with your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you've got what it takes to be part of our team.